Introduction to Python
A brief overview of the Python programming language, with an emphasis on tools relevant to data scientists. This lecture was part of the 2018 Neurohackademy, a 2-week hands-on summer institute in neuroimaging and data science held at the University of Washington eScience Institute.
Topics covered in this lesson
- Brief overview of the Python programming language
- Demonstration on how basic things are done in Python
- Discussion of strengths and weaknesses of Python
- Python tools and applications relevant for data science
- Basic programming experience