They are used to
- keep track of whether you as a visitor are logged in or not
- collect anonymous information about how the site is used by you and other visitors, in order for us to improve the site's user experience over time
Specifically, these three cookies are in use
- SSESS%ID% A random string generated by Drupal when the user logs in to the site. It is used to preserve the user's logged in status as they move from one page to the next. It also helps avoid session highjacking. It expires after 23 days or when the user logs out.
- _ga A random string generated by Universal Analytics when the user visits the site. It is used to anonymously distinguish site users and their usage data in Universal Analytics. It expires after two years.
- _gat An integer generated by Universal Analytics when the user visits the site. It is used to limit the number of requests to doubleclick.net. This cookie does not store any information about the user or their browser session. It expires after ten minutes.
The cookies on this site are all set at training.incf.org. Personal information such as your e-mail or name is not saved to these cookies.
Since the INCF secretariat is based in Sweden, this website needs to comply with Swedish regulations. The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority, which is the supervisory authority for this field, provides further information about cookies on its website: http://www.pts.se/en-GB/