Neuroethics of brain-hardware interfaces
This lecture covers the ethical implications of the use of brain computer interfaces, brain machine interfaces, and deep brain stimulation to enhance brain functions and was part of the Neuro Day Workshop held by the NeuroSchool of Aix Marseille University.
- Introduction to brain-hardware interfaces
- Neuroethics of brain-hardware interfaces:
- Clinical neuroethics: responsibility (for someone else/liability
- Research neuroethics: responsibility in clinical research (psychiatric DBS)
- Theoretical neuroethics: responsible communication (cyborg, miracles cure, tool use)