The landscape of scientific research is changing. Today’s researchers need to participate in large-scale collaborations, obtain and manage funding, share data, publish, and undertake knowledge translation activities in order to be successful. As per these increasing demands, Science Management is now a vital piece of the environment.
- Translating "Knowledge Translation"
- Why Knowledge Translation is needed
- How Knowledge Translation is done
- Insights from the real world
- Resources and helpful information