Allen Developing Mouse Brain Atlas
Tutorial describing the basic search and navigation features of the Allen Developing Mouse Brain Atlas
The Allen Developing Mouse Brain Atlas is a detailed atlas of gene expression across mouse brain development.
- ~2000 genes functionally relevant to brain development or disorders of the brain
- High resolution in situ hybridization image data across four prenatal and three early postnatal timepoints
- Age-matched anatomic reference atlases
- Advanced search and visualization tools
- Brain Explorer® 3-D viewer